I am interested to pursuing a career in software development and want to be a skilled software developer. I consider myself a quick learner so I can make a contribution to any software related fields.
Sr. Software Engineer. (Dec 2, 2011 – Continuing…)
Samsung R&D Institute of Bangladesh
Monem Business District 111 Bir Uttom C. R. Dutta Road (Sonargaon Road), Dhaka 1205
Android Commercialization Projects
I have been working Android commercialization projects from 2 years. I got opportunity to work into Samsung Galaxy S3 (OS upgrade project) and some Ice-cream and Jellybean model development projects for Middle east Africa such as Galaxy Note 8.0,Galaxy Mega,Samsung S3 Mini etc.And now I am working as a Sub project lead for some projects.As I am working as a SubPL, I have to manage project source codes,project branches,projects requirements ect.And have to communicate with tester(QA and field),marketing guys,R&D members etc.
Software Engineer. (April 1, 2011 – Nov 30,2011)
Bangladesh Internet Press Limited
BTMC Bhaban (3rd Floor), 12-Kawran Bazar, Dhaka -1215.
Software Engineer. (May 1, 2010 – March 31,2011)
Ask Bangladesh.com Limited
BDBL Bhaban (17th Floor East), 12-Kawran Bazar, Dhaka -1215.
- B. Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
- University: Khulna University of Engineering and Technology.
- Passing Year: 2010
- Result: CGPA 3.12(Out of 4.0)
- College: BAF Shaheen College,Jessore.
- Board: Jessore.
- Passing Year: 2005
- Result: CGPA 4.40 (Out of 5.0)
- School: Begumpur Secondary School,Keshabpur .
- Board: Jessore.
- Passing Year: 2003
- Result: CGPA 4.63 (Out of 5.0)
- My mother tongue is Bengali.
- English is second language.
PROGRAMMING SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE
- Programming Language:
- Java (J2SE)
- Database Management System
- Oracle 10g
- MySQL 5.0
- Web Development
- HTML,XHTML,Java Script,CSS,XML,Ajax,Jquery
- Shell Scripting
- UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting
- Operating System:
- Windows and Linux.
Title: A context free grammar and its predictive parser for bangla grammar recognition
Description: Parsing is a process of transforming natural language into an internal system representation, which can be trees, dependency graphs, frames or some other structural representations. If a natural language be successfully parsed then grammar checking from this language becomes easy. In this paper we describe a context free grammar for Bangla language and hence we develop a Bangla parser based on the grammar. Our approach is very much general to apply in Bangla Sentences and the method is well accepted for parsing a language of a grammar. The scheme is based on Top down parsing method and to avoid the left recursion the idea of left factoring is adopted.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL AND CONFERENCE
1.K M Azharul Hasan, Amit Mondal, Amit Saha (2010) “A Context Free Grammar and its Predictive Parser for Bangla Grammar Recognition”, In: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2010), Dhaka, Bangladesh, pp. 87-91 IEEE Explorer.
2.K.M. Azharul Hasan, Al-Mahmud, Amit Mondal and Amit Saha, “Recognizing Bangla Grammar Using Predictive Parser”, International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), vol. 3(6), 61 – 73., 2011
- Software Development Project – I
- Project Name: PDF file to TEXT file and TEXT file to PDF file converter.
- Language: J2SE
- Description: This software takes some text file and convert those files to a pdf file and vice-versa.
- Software Development Project – II
- Project Name: Changing Voice, Narration and Tense in Bangla.
- Language: J2SE
- Database: MySQL 5.0
- Description: This software takes any Bangla sentence that change to active to
Passive voice, Direct to Indirect speech and vice-versa and also changes different type of tense in Bangla.
- Database System Project
- Project Name: Business Management System.
- Language: C#
- Database: Oracle 10g Express Edition.
- Description: The system is enriched with supplier, customer and producer. Database application for creating membership within a group and purchasing some raw materials.
- Website Development Project
- Project Name: Information and Documentation of Liberation war in 1971.
- Description: A web application portal where people can get information about liberation war and can download various documents.
- Computer Network Project
- Project Name: Implementation of a Protocol to Transfer & Receive File through
- Language: C#.
- Description: Application software for chatting and transferring file through Serial Port using “Stop and Wait” protocol.
Programming, Listening to Song, Reading Books , Playing Games.
Father’s Name: Nirmal Kumar Mondal
Mother’s Name: Shipra Rani Mondal
|Contact Address:||Nurjahan Neer,Nirvana House:GA 62,plot 62,Middle Badda,Gulshan-1212.|
Permanent Address: Village : Hakimpur
Post : Begumpur
Thana : Monirampur
District : Jessore.
Date of Birth: December 20 , 1987
Dr. K. M. Azharul Hasan
Head of the Department,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
Phone: +880-41-769471/350 (office